Log in

voltage converter - Congress Bundestag Class of 2006 [entries|archive|friends|userinfo]
Congress Bundestag Class of 2006

[ website | My Website ]
[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ archive | journal archive ]

voltage converter [Jul. 25th, 2005|09:24 pm]
Congress Bundestag Class of 2006
hey, i know you have to have a pretty heavy duty voltage converter for laptops. to the people who are taking them: have you bought one and if so where or what brand was it?

thanks! see y'all soon!

[User Picture]From: a13ean
2005-07-26 03:06 pm (UTC)
check the adapter that came with your laptop, alot function at both 110/240 or whatever and don't need a transformer, just a small adapter
(Reply) (Thread)
From: kaiserscott
2005-07-26 03:14 pm (UTC)
where should we get the adapters? i have one, but i need another one
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
From: blair066
2005-07-26 04:05 pm (UTC)
i found some at amazon.com, but didn't order because it couldn't be here in time. i'm going to look at circut city and best buy but i didn't see them on the websites. i might just end up ordering it from amazon and having my parents ship it.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
From: (Anonymous)
2005-07-26 07:28 pm (UTC)
I got my adaptor at radio shack
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: a13ean
2005-07-26 08:40 pm (UTC)
one of those luggage and gifts places, the one at concord mills might have it. airport stores often have them too.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)